RE: Bernd... throttle enhancer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 20:40:28 EDT

We put it on hold until after the summer for two reasons:

(1) Too darn hot to work on it in the garage (and testing)
(2) Had to bring the business up online first and get my hands on a shop

Once the shop is all legal-like, we're going to continue on the project.
(I did have a testbox which basically adjusted the IAT signal in two
stages vs. throttle position...worked rather nicely on a blown
application.)

- Bernd