Re: Re: Dakotas in Truckin?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 09:20:50 EDT

I remember a post a few weeks ago that was calling for Daks to go to a
shootout at a dragstrip in CA, I assume they are running an upcoming article
in Sport Truck on Dakotas. But you do see a Dak or two in Truckin every few
months. It is true that you stand a much better chance if you own a Chevy
with $30K in mods.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)