RE: For folks looking to put a PC in their Dak

From: Jason Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 11:34:29 EDT

If you want to listen to mp3's in your truck it would be easier and cheaper to just buy an in dash mp3/cd player. Kenwood makes a nice one.

>>> coertell@earthlink.net 08/20/01 02:08AM >>>
I would like one for access to the PCM but most importantly for Mp3's!

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422