Re: Dodge tough-Ferd ain't

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 15:54:23 EDT

I had a lady slide into the rear of my 97 dakota CC with her ford escort
(actually, her friends who was quite mad) and the bed also slid up and
tapped the cab a little, the bumper got really happy and seemed to stay in a
"smiling" position, and a couple other things that go wrong in a rear
ending.

Her insurance gave me about 950 bucks, and I didn't like the bumper anyways,
so I replaced it with a roll pan (120 + 80 for paint) and got the bed
straightened out (they loosened the bolts and moved it back)

Sorry about the truck, but at least you're okay.
-Chuong