Re: Re: Re: Re: Brighter Foglights for factory foggies.....

From: Bruce (bruce@coldmourning.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 21:49:13 EDT

I guess I am sensitive about it. I see it on lists all the time. Usually
during a flame war though used as a last resort. The opponent attempts to
rip into your spelling and grammar to some how devalue what your talking
about "not saying that's what happened here". It's happens to me allot. And
I guess it hurts because I do not have good command of the English language
and I've been on the receiving end of comments like that. But, I make a good
living and have talents, spelling is just not one of them.

So I guess if this email had a point :) it would be that just because
someone might send out a poorly worded email does not necessarily make the
stupid. :)

So I was just being sensitive about it cause I know some times I might say
there when it should have been their or some stupid shit like that.. :)

But to end this email on a light note.. :) I'm just adding balance. not
trying to get al to serious here.... :)