Re: RE: Re: RE: RE: Made For You wire looms

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 12:34:24 EDT

I imagine they will, I told the fella I broke one set, and that another had
started to melt.... replaced em both no questions..
__________________
         Jon Smith
       Raleigh, NC
'95 CC 318 4x4 auto
   344rwhp/424tq

Jon,
I have the JBA headers. Yeah, it gets way to hot, especially on the back
cylinders. They got that hot, the loom sections actually had the plastic in
teardrops hanging off the bottom. The standoff sections also deformed on
the rear cylinders. I could never keep them tight either.

I'll have to take a look. I think I trashed them since being in such bad
shape. Do you really think they would replace them? I think I remember
something on the package stating they were not designed or intended for use
with headers.
Rich