Re; Re; Is this someone from the DML??

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 14:01:06 EDT

<<<Wonder what would happen if you got in front of one of those and dropped a
few small steel bearings. Think it might brake all those fancy lights?

I mean, hell, I like lights. I like fog lights. I used to have to sets on an
old car I had and another for backup lights. But this is just way out of
line man.!!! Next they will have strobe lights and laser beams.>>>

First off, they are encased in a Lexan tube to protect the neon tubes from
such things. Second, strobes have been out for years and laser lights also.
I almost installed a laser light show box in the bed of my 88 Dakota back in
1994. The only reason I didn't was becuase I spent that money on the stereo
equiptment.

The other Will