Re: roll pan

From: mark janke (markcjanke@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 15:45:58 EDT

I got a polyurethane one from Street Scene which I
like alot. You have to drill a couple holes on the
top and the bottom sides to mount it. I also had the
winch access hole filled and installed a light for $5
to illuminate the plate. I bought the light from Sir
Michael's. I originally tried their metal roll pan
but didn't like the big gap under the bed door it
left.

http://www.mark-world.com/dakota/