Re: Re: Is this someone from the DML??

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 15:56:09 EDT

YES! I also have been thinking about it...but got tired of figuring out all
the logistics of it all and just threw some par 60's in there to make it
orginal....somewhat anyways. Id love to see it done.

http://dakota3.4mg.com/images/Shows/Salmon_State_Park_01/Img_1858.jpg

Hehe...yaa...i found a new trail....and i love it!!!...and this one a 2wd
would never get threw the trail. I barley made it in 4wd.

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm
Truck Home Page: http://www.dakota2.4mg.com