Re: Rudeness disperse

From: Ryan G. (gogglesqq@home.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 22:32:48 EDT

geez--youre a day late--i thought we killed this thread yesterday.
It wasnt directed at you so why pitch in and continue it like im doing this
very instant. He can defend himself without your assistance if he pleases.
Buhbye now and you have a great evening!

Dak content: My warranty ends in 200 miles. Im scared. 2 more days of
worry free driving.