LEATHER INTERIOR GROUP BUY: LAST CHANCE!

From: KatzkinLeather@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 00:04:24 EDT

Thank you to everyone who has ordered, we have met the mininum and will be
submitting the orders tommorrow. I have been asked by a person if I could
extend the buy a few more days so that they could get the money together, so
if anyone else is interested in ordering, had questions, or comments...please
feel free to ask.

You can also view the entire group buy info at:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dmlbuys/Om@QFwN1oFYiU/profile.htm

PRICING: including the free options, shipping, and tax.
Reg. Cab total $485.00
Club Cab total $560.00
Quad Cab total $575.00

Sincerely,