RE: For folks looking to put a PC in their Dak

From: Shawn Bowen (shawn@bowen.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 12:15:18 EDT

Thought I wouldn't say it has been cracked I would say that 90% of the home
users have know idea how to enable encryption. There are several programs
that allow you to drive through neighborhoods and scan for WAP's, connecting
is extremely simple if there is no encryption. I have several antenea that
I have made for both my lucent card and my Dlink card for this.

Shawn

Oh yea, Dak content >> Mine does more MIPS than your's;-) + it's blown.