Re: RE: supercharger tuning bernd?

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 17:35:26 EDT

Sounds like my truck...almost. ;)

No, you don't have to relocate the PCM (V8 only). I only had to dimple/cut the
fender because of the body lift...otherwise it will fit just fine. You don't
have to shorten anything on the V8...just shorten the tube by up to 1" on both
sides (2" total).

On the inline pump, it bolts in the same spot as the V8 (on the inside of the
driver-side framerail...under the driver seat) and the connections will bolt
right up if it's not like my "BETA" '97 V6 (they had some stupid connection
which I had to modify with a 3/8" barbed fitting and two small hose clamps...no
it doesn't leak either).

There's two or three other folks on the list with a S/C'd V6 and about 7 that
i've spoken with. Most are running 6# but three are definitely running 9# with
myself running the latest (and greatest) 7-Rib 11# pulley from WWPP.

- Bernd