GenI& II 2WD, WARNING

From: Matthew Intihar (challengerman@juno.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 17:45:47 EDT

Well, I just want it to be known that lifting my truck has become a huge
hassle. I DO NOT recommend anyone use Rough County's leveling spacers.
$420 later they are installed, that for an $80 part!!! They assured me
that a ten year old could install these, WRONG! I had it to two shops,
and the shop that finally installed it broke one tool trying to compress
the coils, and injured the mechanic. It is not worth the time and money
to do this. Please learn from my mistake.

Matt
'92 CC SuperLE 3.9L auto 4x2
 Now searching for cheap 31's in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.