Re: Power Window Vibration

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 18:53:55 EDT

<< i am having a problem with my driver's side power window on my 99 dak.
 about half-way down, the window starts to "shudder". this happens whether or
 not i use the auto-down button or hold the switch down myself. no problems
 on the up. there are no marks on the window. anyone ever have this problem
 or know of a solution? >>

My windows do that every now and then. When they do, I simply spray some
silicone spray down the rear window channel with the window rolled down.
Then I run the window up and down a few times and the problem is solved. I
have only had to do this twice since I have owned my truck since '96.

The other Will