[Fwd: Re: [opendiag] Ready-Made PCBs + Intefaces]

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 22:10:15 EDT

For all you DIY'ers out there...

-Shane

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [opendiag] Ready-Made PCBs + Intefaces
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 14:30:50 -0700
From: Reza Naima <audi@reza.net>
To: opendiag@yahoogroups.com

Do you use the same schematic as Jeff does? If so, how did you integrate
the LEDs? Any chance you could email me an image of the schematic?

I'm also going to post your email to an audi mailing list where I know a
lot of people are interested in buying units for about $US50 which
should be about 35 lbs.

Reza

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 10:16:02PM +0100, Andy Whittaker - Chester UK
sent me this...
> Hi All,
>
> I've had a few extra enquiries about purchasing boards from outside of the
> UK.
>
> I've set up a PayPal account that lets me request money from you in US
> Dollars. Just Email me with what you want to buy. I will then Email PayPal
> requesting money from you. PayPal will then send you an Email, you can reply
> to them and send the money to my account via their secure Web-Site.
>
> Once I've confirmed the payment, I'll dispatch the boards.
>
> Current prices are:
>
> Bare Board plus circuit diagram: £7.00 (UKP)
> OBD-II connector: £5.00 (UKP) I hope to get cheaper ones soon.
> Fully built board without OBD-II connector: £35.00 (UKP).
>
> Postage £2.00 (UKP).
>
> To re-cap, these boards are additionally fitted with LEDs to indicate the
> status of the K and L lines of the interface.
>
> Andy.
> Andy Whittaker
> Chester, England.
> Email: mail@andywhittaker.com
> Web: http://www.andywhittaker.com/
> ECU Stuff: http://www.andywhittaker.com/ecu/

Make IT and computer Web sites more customer-friendly
Get a $10 AMAZON.COM Gift Certificate
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5BW3QC/Hd6CAA/ddnFAA/26EolB/TM