Re: BFgoodrich tires and G-Tech

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 23:37:57 EDT

i sent for my free g-tech a couple off weeks ago when i got bfgoodrich
g-force kdws all season high perf tire. i got 255-50-17 with r/t rims. the
tires are great so far.it's a deal i couldn't pass up. 140 bucks for a
g-tech and you get it for free. i do believe the promotionends soon though.

99 5.2L rc flame red
hemidak@msn.com