RE: air fuel gauge & boost gauge

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 08:49:25 EDT

Pin #24 on the BLACK PCM Connector.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net] On Behalf Of Chuong Nguyen
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 12:19 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: air fuel gauge & boost gauge

Well, I just orded my air fuel gauge (auto meter 49.99) and my boost
gauge
(autometer 4301 42.99)

Someone on the list said it's easier to tap into the o2 sensor reading
next
to the computer? Can someone refresh me on which wire/color that is
again?

Also... I orderd the dual gauge pod for the dakota (2-3 weeks for
delivery
due to special order) for 24.99 but the only color available is black.
How
have you guys painted it to match the grey plastic dakotas? Just try to

find a spray paint can grey and have it match or what?
-Chuong