The very last Powerslot question (s).

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 21:56:13 EDT

Hey! How are these rotors different from
stock,exactly? I want some that will not rust and
stick to the pads after it`s been wet for a couple
days,and also WILL NOT WARP! Also,which ones fit a 99
4x4 V6? I would like to be able to put the same rotors
on a 2002 V8 4x4,if I go that route next summer.(I
realize that it`s extremely unlikely the factory
rotors have improved).Powerslot rotors and Raybestos
pads,right? Any certain type of Raybestos pads? I need
to take care of my brakes,so they will take care of
me! :)Thank you. Steve P.

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.