Re: Saw a new Ram

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 00:39:15 EDT

That is something I'm thinking about doing. Get a police dept account,
dealers, body shops, road services, etc. I heard last year that AAA was
looking to expand heavily into Tx. Lots of options to work with here,
but I'm sure the competition will be super stiff. Maybe toss the idea to
the local DOT out in the major cities if they want to do a freeway
service program like what I do out here.....

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm