Audio Stuff

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 02:22:23 EDT

OKay, I've got my replacement stereo and I figure I might as well wire
up this amp I have as well. But there was little over site. I have
four speakers and only a 2 channel amp. Is there a way to wire this, or
should I just suck it up and buy a four channel. I don't mind losing
front to rear fade, but I don't want to over work the amp either. Would
just amplifing the fronts or just the rears make any sence?

another thing. I want to put this under the passengers seat, whats the
easiest route from the stereo. I'm thinking under the center console.

Jay W