Re: Saw a new Ram

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 00:52:30 EDT

Here in Waco there is a towing company that has a fleet of Ram 1 tons with
the Cummins diesels in them for wreckers. I hear the Cummins engines will
last at least 500,000 miles on the average. I also know a customer of ours
with a daily driven 85 Ram 3/4 ton 4 door 360 gas approaching 400,000 miles
with no overhaul. It smokes a little but not much that you would notice.
He says he wants to see just how far it will go before it breaks or gets to
where it won't run anymore.