Re: Redline MTL or MT-90...follow up

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 18:58:29 EDT

I used the MT-90 to reduce the whine from the trans, MTL works fine too. I
usually pull the plug and let it drain and then pull out the shifter, then
fill it from the top.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)