RE: So Cal Meet 8-24-01

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 20:49:24 EDT

Speedzone and Irwindale are two different things. Irwindale is a raceway,
while Speedzone is like go-karts with an arcade and stuff. Irwindale is not
until September and is something Jim Harmon is trying to set up. The
Speedzone get-together is also done by Jim and it is tomorrow at Noon.
Speedzone is in the City of Industry, 17871 Castleton Street, City of
Industry, CA 91748, Phone: (626) 913-9663. I am going to try and be there
by noon and I know Jay is going as well. Hope to see you there.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD