Re: RE: Robertshaw 180 T-stats...GenIII V6ers only

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 23:00:46 EDT

No wonder its so damn hard to find the info....with them selling the co so
often. Makes me wonder how much longer they will be around. Is the Mr.
Gasket High Flow "balanced" T-stat a viable option?...up to now I have only
seen 2 stock numbers.

Thanks for the info Bernd...who by the way...IS a v6er.....so is ultimately
protected from the Dark One ...:-)