WAS: Robertshaw 180 T-stats...GenIII V6ers only NOW:drinking

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 01:28:11 EDT

Well, it's 1:30 AM here and I'm fairly drunk and wanted to add that this is
one really funny thread.

Dak content: I don't have one anymore. So, being that I loved my first
mopear and I need a family car. I'm in search for a grand cherokee that fits
my budget. I'd love a durango, but too darn expensive.

chris