Re: YELLOW...11" DML decal

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 21:52:42 EDT

"Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen" <kevinhoegen@email.com> wrote:
: Anyone know where I can find the 11" DML decal (largest that will fit the
: center slide window) in Yellow??

: Yellow is no longer an option for the decals listed at the DML homepage :-(

: I'm looking for the circular DML decal with the "smoke em' if ya gottem"
: quote.

  Kevin,

  Sorry I haven't gotten back to you on this yet. :-( I took the yellow
option off the page just because it wasn't requested much, and I didn't
want to have to tie up much more money in "inventory" by having to keep a
lot of colors on hand. I can get 'em in any color, though for small
quantities and one-offs I'll probably have to charge more than $10.
(The reason I can offer the decals for $10 is because I buy them
in large quantities, so if someone wants a non-standard color, my
options are basically to order a small quantity of that decal (my
cost would be higher) or order a large quantity of that decal (my
cost would be less per decal, but I'll be left with an overstock of
decals which will probably just collect dust.)

  I do actually have 2 large yellow decals left; one or both are yours
if you want them. They are the "Member - Dakota Mailing List" design
though. The "Smoke 'Em" decal isn't in the computer yet. (It
certainly could be added, fairly easily I think, depending on demand.
Again, I was kinda holding off on that though for the same reason
as having a bunch of different colors; I've got a lot of cash tied
up in the decals as it is...) If you're dead set on the smoke-em
design, I can get you one, it'd be extra though as a one-off.

  My apologies again for the delay in responding to you. (As Elvis
said, "I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day...") :-)

  Oh, and speaking of being behind, those of you who have ordered
decals and paid for them via paypal or check, they are all in the
mail. Some of you guys have waited almost a month; sorry about that.
:-( If you have ordered a decal from me and you don't receive it
in a couple of days, you may have slipped through the cracks; let me
know. Those of you who have signed up for the G-tech list, that's
next on my priority list; to get you guys up on the list on the page.
Some (though not all) of the reason for the delay is the g-tech itself
was delayed due to an accidental oversight by one of the recipients,
but its back in action, and making its rounds again.

  Sorry again; my only excuse is I'm as busy as a tornado in a trailer
park, and almost as organized!

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly | `----------------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'