RE: raise vs lower on a 4x2

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 01:11:14 EDT

Raising is for folks who want more clearance than a 4WD (yes...I have
MUCH more clearance than a 4x4 Dak) and lowering is for handling
purposes (mainly). A lifted 2WD is more than capable of tackling most
anything that a 4WD "thinks" they can. ;)

(Ok Ron..don't even say it on this one) I'm taking her "Both Ways"
since it's already lifted...and now going to be lowered.

- Bernd