RE: RE: leaks oh the leaks

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 10:41:53 EDT

You ran your subject from the oil pan to the tranny pan. If it's not the
valve covers and it's the rear of the engine and it's NOT the oil pan
gasket, it's probably the rear main seal.

As far as the tranny gasket, that should be fixed when you have your tranny
fluid replaced or flushed (preferred).

Transfer case sounds like it might be gasket too.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD