Houston Race and Show info..........

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 13:36:01 EDT

Greetings Race and Show fans!

Street cars, race cars, show cars, antique cars, daily drivers, trucks,
special interest and military vehicles are all welcome.......must be
Chrysler/Mopar built/powered!

The 12th Annual Houston Mopar Show & Race is scheduled to be held October
6-7th, at:
Houston Raceway Park (281-383-RACE)
http://www.houstonraceway.com/

Last year we had over 300 entries and are sure to top that this year. Over 70
trophies awarded and two full day of bracket race action with over $5000 in
the race purse.

If pre-registered prior to September 10th the two day entry fee per vehicle
is just $35. Registration at the gate is $45 for both days or $30 for either
Sat or Sun.

*If you want to race or show and be qualified for the awards, you must pay
for judged race/show entry at the gate or pre-register. Remember, you can do
both Race and Show for the one small fee! Download the registration form here:
http://www.houstonmopars.org

Track opens Oct 6 and 7th, at 9am both Sat and Sun.
Rain dates are Oct 27-28, 2001

The first 100 pre-registered are eligible to win a set of tires from NTB.
Free t-shirt, dash plaque and goody bag to the first 150 Mopar/AMC entries.

Get you rooms reserved today!

MOPAR HOST HOTEL

Comfort Suites
Hwy 146 & Fairmont Parkway
La Porte, Texas
(281)842-9200

DODGE DAKOTAS!

Quality Inn
Hwy 146 Business
N. Alexander Blvd.
Baytown, Texas
(281)427-7481

The Baymont Inn has been used in the past, but they will not give us a
discount, so please, use one of the above hotels as an option. Lets all get
together and have a great time!

If you have any questions, email me or call 832-865-2269 after 7pm or anytime
on the weekends!

Please pass this email along to any other Mopar related website or friend you
feel may be interested in attending.

Bring those Dakotas out!

Gene Rivers
Vice President