Re: Re: Flashing strobes in headlights..."Walker Texas Ranger"

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 23:08:02 EDT

Try http://www.Galls.com They have lots of stuff to help you out. I run all
Whelen stuff on my DAK (in FRONT I have 2 clear in turn signal, 2 blues in
the air dam, and blue/amber & Red on a Duel Dashmeier: an in teh rear i have
2 clear in the bed cargo lights, 2 blue in the rear window, and 2 red in the
tail lights.) There are many option as far as placement, style and brigtness
goes. You can pay the $40 ones at Pep Boys and will only see them at night
as they emit low wattage. Or you can spend a little more (More than 1000 if
you wanted to go all out like I did) for the same police style ones. You do
NOT need to spend that much however. For 300 bucks you can get a nice 4
head strobe kit, with 4 strobe tubes, power pack, all strobe wire and a
switch box. It is endless to what you can do.

I have SOME of theb product I have purchased and photo links here
:http://www.dakota2.4mg.com/Strobes.htm

Any more questions please feel free to ask. I have a lot of experince with
stobes and installation.

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm