Chassis Lubrication

From: Shane (semj1@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 08:40:08 EDT

I just recieved a service reminder saying that the steering linkage needs to
be lubed. If it does need this periodically why is it not in the FSM. I
also would imagine that the U-joints would need to be lubed at some point
also considering they do alot mre monement that the steering linkage, and
that they are no grease fitting on them.
    Is all this just a ploy to get you in there and spend your money. Also
i can not find a single grease fitting on the entire chassis. I also can
not find anything in the FSm about chassis lube except for tranny, transfer
and diffs.

--
Shane
2000 Dakota Sport+