Jet Chip Install

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 16:19:00 EDT

Over the weekend I got a Jet chip for....FREE!!!

A friend had one on his old DAK (a '97) that was totaled by a drunk driver.
He got a '00 to replace it and the chip obviosly didnt work as it was for a
5.2l.
So I got it..he didnt want anthing for it so I said ok.

Now that I have about 100 miles since the 'puter reset.... WOW!!!!!

I dont notice it so much at low end...but I really notice it in 3rd gear
above 2400 RPM. The trucks pulls wicked good. (Little bit on my Maine
accent kicking in there...:)

300 hp mark is getting near....

-Dakota
http://dakota2.4mg.com