RE: Lift laws

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 13:29:27 EDT

Shane,

Check here http://www.state.nj.us/mvs/
I didn't see anything regarding tall vehicles but there are probably
regulations on maximum bumper height and headlight aim. Three inch is most
likely not a big deal. What is a tilt test and how is it done? Ask a local
garage that does the private inspections to see if adding a body lift will
cause him to fail you.

Ken