Re: raise vs lower on a 4x2

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 00:30:10 EDT

The paint job matters also in determining how far you can go off road.
When I was a teen (awhile back) my brother and I would take the family '51
ferd 2wd off road in CO and ID. We'd get to a section where some broncos
and blazers would be sitting around, or doing u-turns. We'd just floor it
and blast through. What was stopping them? Bushes. Scratchy bushes.

The granny gear on that truck was mean. 5mph floored!

Marty