Re: Maintanence Journals

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 00:37:12 EDT

I keep up with all my maintenance on my truck, but just in a notebook I have
for that stuff. I have a seperate file where I keep all my receipts for the
accessories/mods I have made.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html