Re: Damn speed grills!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 01:07:56 EDT

You know you can send it off to a powder coating place and they'll chrome
DIP it for you. Same effect... will cost about that 30 dollars anyways.
-Chuong

PS. that's how i got my custom speed grille "chrome"

<<
I got the Street Scene Generation 2 Front valence, and I got the speed grill
insert for the main grill in chrome. I called street scene today to find out
when they are going to make it in chrome cause Stillen said 3 weeks. First
off I dont trust Stillen because what they say and what happens is 2 totally
different things! So I called Street Scene and they said it was on on their
list so they are not gonna make it. Do you believe that shit? I spent the
extra 30 bux for the chrome on the top, and they wont make it for the
bottom.
Sonofa! I say we all call them and ask for it til they make em!!!!!

-Jeff