US Nat's ......... Anybody going!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 04:35:16 EDT

I'll be a Clermont, Indiana this coming weekend, home
of Indianapolis Raceway Park and this coming weekend's
NHRA U. S. Nationals. If anybody is going, maybe we
can meet. I do know of a hog roast/block party
happening about a quarter mile from IRP on Saturday.
If you see a bunch of beered up revelers atop a
speedshop's roof; then you have found me. Let me know
what any of you are doing!

Steven "dakotaviper" Beverly