Damaged my Dak and humbly ask forgiveness

From: NITF@work.com
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 18:15:13 EDT

I have sinned against my truck and rammed it into the rear of a
Pathfinder. First accident ever and it had to be in my 4 month old
QC!

I ended up with a dented bumper and a small tear in the lower fascia
which will get fixed tomorrow. I went ahead and decided to get a new
smooth front fascia and have it painted to match my driftwood 2-tone
as well as a new front bumper.

Just thought I would offer the old parts to anyone for the price of
shipping, rather than add to the local landfill. I get good shipping
rates through work so I figure the Fascia will be about $10 and the
bumper $15.

The chrome bumper has a 1.5 inch dimple and the gray textured fascia
has a vertical tear on the lower left side. If the truck weren't so
new I would have just lived with the damage so I thought there might
be someone out there with either major damage or looking for them for
some other reason.

Let me know,
NITF