Re: Putting a 383/440 in 2000 Dak

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 23:10:21 EDT

He's starting with Magnum 360 blocks as far as I know. He doesn't have anything on his site about it yet, and collecting full details from
his DOC forum posts would take a while. Not sure if he's on email while he's on the road...Fastman lives in MN, and is installing one 408
in TX right now, then cruising to SoCal for the second, then home.