Re: RE: After "amber" fog lamps bulbs??

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 02:20:51 EDT

Yeah, but the stock bulbs for my 99 are a particular shape and size that
doesn't seem to be very common. It is more a bulb assembly than just a bulb,
which must have a particularly shaped mount in order to install it into the
factory fog lamp port. I'm sure other GenIII owners know what I'm talkin
bout....I forgot the standard stock number of these bulbs, but the 99s have
either of two stock numbers. One has a 90degree mount and the other a
straight mount.