Re: Re: dml off-topic topic

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 06:38:46 EDT

The OT list is actually hosted by Yahoo! Groups
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmlofftopic) and Jon has set up the nsewsgroup
view just like for the DML. In order to post to either, you need to be a member
of the list, and Yahoo doesn't seem to bounce it back to you when it's rejected
b/c you're not a member.