Re: Re: fuel pump dilemma....

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 09:29:47 EDT

Yes, the bed is much easier, just takes two strong guys or three weak ones.
I also highly recommend this when doing rear suspension work.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)