Re: Re: fuel pump dilemma....

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 12:01:17 EDT

In a message dated 8/29/2001 8:19:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
flyboy01@mediaone.net writes:

<< Yes, the bed is much easier, just takes two strong guys or three weak ones.
 I also highly recommend this when doing rear suspension work.

 Mark Kuzia >>

It's not that bad.. My friend & I pulled the bed off his 93 so we could
clean out the debris after he wrecked the truck.. Carried it away.. and
dumped out all the misc junk in it. Just be sure to remove the tailgate
first.. THAT makes a hell of a difference.

Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo