FW: 4.7L TB Test update

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 18:33:43 EDT

This is for the 70mm TB. And I forgot to mention that the idle sticks at
900rpm about once every couple of days. Usually immediately after a long
steady freeway ride. I suspect the IAC and computer is still a little
confused since I didn't rest the comp. I would highly recommend resetting
the comp after installing.

Jay W