Re: Stroker Crankshaft Information

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 00:27:48 EDT

Thanks for the info Bernd. I'm not sure if I'm going
to try and assemble all of the parts myself or buy
one of the kits available online. I'm interested in
seeing what the 'Online Configurator' is going to
look like!

My plan is to assemble an engine over the winter
and install it next spring. In the mean time I'm
getting the truck as ready as possible with
gauges/shift kit/etc. Also working on porting some
heads and an intake and getting as many bolt ons
as I can.

Still not sure what to do about a computer though.

Brad
98 Dakota CC 4x4 5.2L, 3.55LSD, 32x11.5 BFG M/T
Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, JBA headers and Y-Pipe
MP PCM, 180 T-stat, 3923's, Taylor Wires,
Accel Cap/Rotor, Ported TB, K&N FIPK2, IAT Adjuster