Hello (Long)

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 13:34:32 EDT

Well... finally got back on the DML. Haven't been able to
receive messages from the DML for about 3 months. Got a
couple of things to post-- Well, 2 months ago I became a
Dad. My wife and I now have a baby boy (Johnathan Dallas
Parthemer). Mom and son are doing fine. Me?? Well, I've
been fighting the laid-off blues, and have been working for
about 2 months (thank god). Feb-July with no job has taken
it's toll on us.

The 4x4 RT has gone to my brother (he is paying the lease
and driving it), and in return he gave me back my '95 SLT
Dakota. It's got 143k miles on, paint started to peal off
the roof, needs rear end work (bearings? Maybe more as the
ABS/Brake light stay on), and the AC quit working. Truck
runs good, still has TONS of power (new clutch, tranny was
rebuilt about 15k back). I was going to get everything
fixed, BUT... No money. So, unfortunately I have to sell
it. I'm asking $4000 for it, but if someone can throw
together $3000 this week, it's yours. Truck has DT
headers, rhino liner, Gemtop shell, Mopar PCM (SBEC), will
beat a stock RT as is. I need to get a vehicle for my wife
to drive ASAP so she can get back to work. (I have a '71
Satellite for her, but the wiring isn't completed yet-- no
funds). I'm honest about the condition, and feel that the
person looking for a deal, who puts a little effort/money
into will have a very dependable truck. If I could afford
to fix it, I would - Fix/Replace the rear end, fix the AC
(Condenser maybe? not sure), do a complete brake job (it's
had a brake job 30k back), maybe put a roller timing chain
on, and a coat of paint. Cruise, power windows, etc. work
great. Hauled a '97 318 & trans back from LA a few weeks
back (85 mph up empty, and 65 mph loaded on the way back)
and got 17 mpg.

My '00 RT will probably be the next Vehicle on the auction
block... it will be the last thing to go, but I have to
get my wife a car first. Economy really sucks right now,
and I need to save our house, etc. I'll get another Dakota
(hemi?) RT in the future is the way I look at it.

Sam '95 SLT (for sale)
    '00 RT (not for sale...yet)

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com