Re: I tested Bernd's IAT box......

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 18:05:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/01 1:12:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
flyboy01@mediaone.net writes:

<< tested Bernd's IAT box yesterday......

 I love the IAT adjustor, it gave me .2 sec at the strip last night! I ran
 the fastest times since I first built the engine. I used to think that these
 boxes were a bunch of bull, but I'll be damned if it don't work! I am a
 converted faithful now.

 It would be hard to spend $35 on anything that makes such a difference,
 Throttle response was always a little slow, but the box helped a lot. I
 highly recommend them!

 Congrats Mark! I'll be testing mine out in two weeks with a full report. I
will be trying to hit my first 10 second ET. I'll keep you all posted.
Tom