Re: front kickpanel speakers

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 18:19:34 EDT

I have tried for 3 years to find a set for my 99 R/T only to be told by Qlogic
that they don't make them for the 97-99 daks. They say they do have them for
98-up Durango and 2000-up Daks. What is the difference? Can anyone tell me
what the difference is in these models? If your fit I want to know what part
number you used!
Jim in Waco