The Valley

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 19:40:50 EDT

Hey, DML! (ok, NorthEast DAKSTERS anyways),
  I have posted the meet event at:

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dmlevent/

Check out the info & e-mail me direct if you plan on attending, so I can
sorta organize this thing. I will bring a small cookstove & some of our
wonderful (local) Helmbold's Hotdogs rolls & condiments so we can chow down
when we need to. (If they don't sound good enuff for ya, BYO!)
 As I stated in earlier posts, my place is 12.8 miles (18-20 minutes) from
the "Valley" (as we locals call it), & anyone who wishes to come over on
Friday the 28th is welcome to do so. We'll find somewhere for ya to crash.
   Anyone who wants to show up before 7 on Saturday AM, LMK so we can
represent the DML with a DAKOTA RAINBOW (of colors) CARAVAN for the locals
to gawk at while we down to the meet
   Directions from the DDE Interstate Highway System will be available for
anyone who needs 'em. Directions from the Valley to Averill Park (my house)
will also be sent upon request.

TIA!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )